The OPT7 HID BOLT AC 55w Lighting Kit
5 IMPORTANT INSTALL TIPS
- The Amazon fitment guide isn’t reliable. Confirm your bulb size by checking your vehicle owner’s manual or the philips website.
- Dodge, Jeep, or Chrysler owners should purchase the [TIPM] version of this kit to steer clear of conflicts with vehicle CPU
- H4, H13, and 9007 bulbs have [Bi-Xenon] or [Hi-Lo] options. Make a selection [Bi-Xenon] if you wish to have both high and low beam HID. Make a selection [Hi-Lo], if you only want low beam HID
- If installing yourself, confirm you’ll be able to access the light housing opening. Our install guide does not include instructions for accessing or removing your light housing.
- Do not install without reading the install guide. The guide will mean you can install safely and maximize bulb life
About the BOLT 55w
The premium BOLT AC 55w HID uses self-learning AC Digital Technology to generate more light per watt and a 50% longer lifespan than typical DC HID Kits.
- THE BRIGHTEST 20-30% brighter light (3,900 Lms) than the usual Bolt Series ballast
- THE SMARTEST AC Digital Logic technology keeps your lights clear and prevents flickering by adapting to the voltage of your vehicle.
- THE TOUGHEST 100% Weatherproof Stainless Steel casing, Grade 7 silicone sealant, and a reliable AC Digital chipset
- THE SIMPLEST QuickSnap power connectors allow for simple plug-n-play installation
- THE PROMISED 2 Year Warranty when purchased from OPT7 Lighting
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Bolt 55w Series: MAX bright 3,900 Lm light – 25% brighter than typical HID kits – Increased reliability with AC ADAPT technology (lasts 20% longer)
5x More light than halogen – 5,000 lifetime hours – 35% less power usage with the Z-Arc “Mini-ball” Xenon bulb
Directly replaces your stock H7 halogen bulbs with HID Xenon Bulbs. Can replace any light that uses the H7 bulb size
Durable Aluminum Casing – Waterproof Seal – Rumble Resistant Padding
WANT THE BEST? Maximize bulb life and performance with an HID relay. Sold seperatly